If you’re considering getting dental bridges over removable dentures, here are some of its benefits:
– Removable dentures will easily stain; thus, losing its aesthetics over time. easily and lose their esthetics very quickly. We provide affordable and and beautiful teeth bridges that will give you a reason to smile.
– The framework of these bridges are prepared using strong dental alloys. Because of that, these can function optimally for 10 years or more.
– A major drawback of removable dentures is that they cannot completely restore your chewing and speaking capability. Dental bridges, on the other hand, will remain fixed to your teeth which makes it easier for you to speak and eat just like your original teeth.
Minimal Need for Repair
– It is normal for removable dentures to get repaired or replaced even before their expected lifespan. Bridges, on the other hand, hardly ever need repair or replacement as these are made from highly durable dental alloys and pontics. Therefore, they do not need to be repaired or replaced as frequently as the removable dentures.
Eat Everything You Like
– Most of the time removable will only restore the look of your teeth, not your chewing ability. You can chew certain foods, but you’ll have many limitations especially those foods that require a lot of masticatory forces, such as meat, chicken etc. Teeth bridges are directly fixed to your teeth. This means that by using your teeth bridges you can enjoy all your favorite foods that you could never eat with removable dentures.
We provide patients with the best experience you can find in all of Southern California. We pro-
vide a comfortable and friendly atmosphere to shatter any fears you may have. We supply you
with all the information on your dental health options so you can feel